Monday 4 June 2012

Teenage Card? ....Whatever!....



Oooh.. must say I am liking this one!  Many of you know that I run Papercraft and Cardmaking classes on the Central Coast. This month I am offering extra classes.. and we kick off this week with our first Stamp-A-Stack of the month. Right now I have spots still left for the Tuesday evening and Friday morning class.

Here are the details:
You will make 6 cards at my Stamp-A-Stacks... which means you make two different cards, but 3 of each of the two designs. This time we are making 3 teenage cards (like the one above) and 3 friend cards (which could be used for birthdays or any occasion. The cost to come is $15 and all materials and light refreshments are provided. The Daytime class includes a light lunch.

To book in just email me by clicking HERE.

I have lots of classes coming up on the schedule... so check over on the right hand side of the blog to see what else is happening.  :-)


No comments: