Monday 20 August 2012

Goodbye Baroque Motifs... last hurrah at this week's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

 At this week's Christmas Stamp-A-Stack I am using a couple of my all time favourites... especially as this will be the last chance I get to use them. We will be making 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) and the card shown here is one of them. Baroque Motifs has been a trusty and faithful stamping partner and I really can't say goodbye without dragging it out one last time.

I still have a couple of spots left in Wednesday's Stamp-a-Stack if anyone wants to come and exercise their creative muscles at 11am.  The cost to make the 6 cards is $15, and all materials and a light lunch is included.  To book your spot just email me by clicking HERE. Classes are held on the Central Coast NSW, and I can supply the address when you book in.

And dont forget the new catalogue Launch coming up on the 8th September... for more details click HERE. At time of writing I have 2 spots left for the launch night, but I am expecting them to go quickly.

Stay tuned as I am about to start posting some Sneak Peeks showing projects made with gorgeous new products. My new catalogue goodies have started to arrive, and playing with new stuff is so much FUN!!! Cant wait to show you :-)

No comments: