Tuesday 21 August 2012

Sneak peek from the Upcoming Catalogue release

This cute stamp set is one of my new favourites.. and I have paired it with one of my new favourite Designer Series Paper packs... The stamp set is Betsy's Blossoms, and the paper is called "Floral District".  I LOVE those colours! Think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this combo.....

These will be available on September 1st with the release of our new catalogue. How do you get one?  Well you can purchase one from me for $5 ($10 if I need to post it to you)... or you can host a September or October workshop and get it for free. Or you can come to my new catalogue launch on September 8th and you'll receive both catalogues there.  You'll get to play with lots of new product, plus receive both new catalogues, receive prizes, have supper and generally have fun. The cost is $20... just email me to join us. To find out more click HERE.

No comments: