Sunday 2 September 2012

New Catalogues, New products, New Launches... getting the idea?





September is a big month for us SU girls, and not just because its the beginning of Spring and we can finally say ta-ta to Winter.  We've just had the most beautiful weekend here on the Sunny Central Coast and I got to spend it with my beautiful kids.. :-)  We are all looking forward to the warmer weather, and its lovely to see the flowers coming out and the world to me feels like it's waking up.

And of course September means a brand new catalogue... well actually TWO brand new catalogues!  As if one wasnt exciting enough!  I cant wait to show you lots of exciting new products.. but if you want to get a better look for yourself, then click HERE to view the catalogues online. Or for your very own copy just contact me. The annual Catalogue will be only $5 to purchase from me, or if you need it mailed to you, I will charge you a total of $10 to help cover postage.  This year's main catalogue is a LOT bigger than the previous catalogues, so I know its going to be a good read for you all! And then we also have our brand new Holiday Catalogue - full of Christmas and seasonal products.  This one will run from now until the end of January 2013, so it is more limited edition, but that one is a full size catalogue that is 40 pages of yummy stuff!

Want to see it all upclose and have a play?  I have TWO product launches to be held next week... there is a Saturday evening launch (8th September) at 7.30pm, and right now I have 3 spaces left available. Or for those that would prefer I have a second launch scheduled for Sunday afternoon at 2pm (9th September).  The cost of the launches is $20, and you will make 3 gorgeous projects, receive both catalogues, refreshments and prizes. Launches are always fun affairs with everyone getting their hands on what is new and experiencing it for themselves. For more details or to book in please email me by clicking HERE.

I would love to see you at a launch... but if you cant make one then think about having your very own preview at your place with a few friends.  It really is that easy.. I'll bring everything. You just put the kettle on and buy a packet of Tim Tams. :-) (And yes, you still get a free catalogue for hosting a workshop or party)  I'll be back soon with new projects to show you. 


Happy New Catalogue!

No comments: