Thursday 11 October 2012

Postage Due with Markers


This time I am showing off another card using markers... but this time I used the "Direct to Rubber" technique. This is how you get gorgeous multicoloured images.  Stampin'Up's new stamp set "Postage Due" is great to use in this way.

The ink colours I used were Soft Suede, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive and Early Espresso.  I used used the Elegant Butterfly and Postage punches to punch out the two shapes. A really quick and easy card that could be used for all kinds of occasions.

Dont forget that next week I am running my Watercolouring Technique class and right now there are still a few spots left in both the Tuesday evening and Wednesday daytime class. Just EMAIL ME if you would like to come along.

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

So beautiful Linda. Almost a vintage/shabby look! So glad I came to visit.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thanks Barb... Im glad you came to visit too :-)