Monday 15 October 2012

Watercolour Classes this week







I thought you might like a "Sneak Peak" of one our projects for this week's Watercolouring Class.  Stampin'Up released this gorgeous new stamp "Pleasant Poppies" in our recent new catalogue, and I have been looking for the perfect chance to use them. Well here it is!  I love the way the poppies come alive with their petals watercoloured. And there is something very therapeutic about Watercolouring... its very calming :-)  Something we all need more of in our busy lives!

At the time of writing I still have a few spots left in my evening class (Tuesday 16th October at 7.30pm), and just one in the day class (Wednesday 17th October at 11am). I dont overfill Watercolouring classes as it requires some time to watercolour effectively.  So I have capped the classes at 6 for this one.

If you would like to join us, please email me by clicking HERE. The cost is $20, and you will make 3 projects, and learn how to turn your inks into beautiful Watercolours. I am really looking forward to working with you.

Here is this project again, but close up so that you can see the Watercolouring better. Enjoy :-)


No comments: