Friday 16 November 2012

Chistmas Decorations Workshop Next week



Hello everyone.. I wanted to pop in and show you a couple of photos of one of the decorations we are making in the Decorations class over the next couple of weeks. This particular project is a much simpler (and quicker) version of the ornament that is featured on the cover of our current holiday catalogue.

I've used some of our Candlelight Speciality paper for this one, and added some scalloped Tulle ribbon as well. It's actually very easy when you know how!

If you would like to make one for yourself (as well as a couple of other decorations) then come along to my Christmas Decorations class. The evening class will be held on Tuesday night 20th November @ 7.30pm.  Or if you prefer a day class I will have this one available on Thursday 29th November.@ 11am.  All materials and light refreshments are provided, and the cost of the class is $25. 

To book in just email me by clicking here.

I hope to see some of you :-)

Here's a close up for you:


No comments: