Sunday 18 November 2012

My second Heartfelt project



As many of you know, last week I was honoured to demonstrate at the Heartfelt Stamping Event.  Stampin'Up held these events in various capital cities around Australia and both customers and demonstrators spent the day learning new ideas and techniques, watching demonstrations, and getting to have a play with lots of new products.  Everyone got to go home with things that they had created, as well as at least one new stamp set (I was really lucky and got 3!!!).  The day was held at the Sydney Exhibition Centre at Darling Harbour which I think is an awesome venue.

I chose to demonstrate our Window Sheets (AKA Acetate sheets) and I did a couple of simple projects to show different ways of using it. I put up a photo of my first project (scroll down on the blog to see it) last week, and today I wanted to show you the other project. Very very simple... but I loved how this cute little card turned out.  The "jar of hearts" is one of those ideas that I must have dreamt because I woke up one morning with this idea in my head. :-)

In case you missed it.. below is another photo of my demonstration.  Hopefully we will have even more people join us next time!


No comments: