Wednesday 10 April 2013

Stamp Club Projects today


Today I have the first of my 3 stamp clubs, and we are making a great box and matching card. I've decided to keep the box under wraps for now, so that it will be a surprise for the Stamp Club girls :-), but here is the matching card. I used the pinwheel die again.. how cute is it??? 

At time of writing I still have one space available in each of my day stamp clubs. (The evening club is now full.)   Stamp club is a great way to learn great projects and techniques with a regular group of people - and it also helps pace your purchases, as you are committing to spending $50 in product, every other month.    Stamp clubs are held on the Central Coast.   The day clubs include all materials and lunch together after the project is completed. Best of all, we all take turns at being the hostess, which means that during the year, one of your club days means free products for you!  If you are interested, please click here to contact me.

Enjoy today's card. I used Baja Breeze as my base since it is one of the colours that is discontinuing... and probably the colour I will miss the most. xx

No comments: