Sunday 14 April 2013

Stamp-A-Stack this week... Card No. 1



Hello everyone!

What a beautiful day is it here today on the gorgeous Central Coast.  And I have been creating this morning too.  Today I have a Stampin'Up! party to enjoy, and I am doing the Chalkboard technique with them. Love that technique! So simple but so effective.

I thought I would post the first of two cards we will be making at this week's Stamp-A-Stack.  There are two classes this week as follows:


Tuesday 16th April @ 7.30pm

Wednesday 17th April @ 11am

Come along, and bring a friend if you like. Just let me know that you are joining us by clicking HERE 



The cost is $20, and you will make 6 cards (3 each of 2 different designs) in total. Envelopes are also provided. The card shown above is one of the two different designs we will be making... I've done this one as a Mother's Day card, but of course you can add any sentiment of your choice and use it for other occasions. All materials and refreshments are provided. 

This card was inspired by a card I saw online, designed by Chris Gilmore. I was unable to locate a link for a blog for her Im afraid.  I changed the card around quite a bit, but Chris's card gave me the original idea to use the "Elements of Style" stamp on the First Edition DSP.  Thank you Chris for the Inspiration. 

I hope you enjoy it too. Better yet, come along this week and make it for yourself! 

No comments: