Thursday 9 May 2013

This and That Epic Day Card


This coming Saturday you might have noticed I am running a journal class where you can come and decorate our lovely new This and That journal.  It would make a gorgeous gift (possibly Mother's Day, or any other kind of gift really).. and here today is the matching card that we are also making. At this moment I do still have spots left. There is one spot left at $60 to get the full bundle, or if you are just happy to decorate and keep the journal and card itself, then the class is $35.

So who wants to come and make these with me?  Afternoon tea is also provided, and of course, all materials.  Classes are held on the Central Coast, and I can supply the address when you book in.

For those that aren't sure what's in the bundle, click HERE. Or to book in, click HERE.

I hope you can make it.. and enjoy the card. (I love these colours together!)


No comments: