Monday 13 May 2013

This week's Stamp-A-Stack... Card No. 1


This is the first of my two cards at this week's Stamp-a-Stack classes. As always we will make 6 cards, (3 each of 2 different designs) and one of this month's cards is this cute kids or baby's card. It doesn't have to say congratulations if you have another occasion in mind... but I thought this would be a great card for younger recipients.  I have used the new "This and That Epic Day" DSP on this one.... just love these colours!  If you have children or grandkids I am sure these cute cards will come in very handy!

Here are the details for this week's class.

Tuesday 14th May 7.30pm

or

Thursday 16th May 11am

Cost is $20 for the 6 cards.  All materials and refreshments provided.  Classes are held on the Central Coast and address details are provided when you book in.  We use Stampin'Up products at all our classes.

I would love to see you there!

No comments: