Saturday 18 May 2013

This Year's Retirement Party - afternoon tea and some bargains :-)



Would you believe that our current catalogues are nearly at an end... and so with that in mind my attention has turned to the annual "Retirement Party".  This event is something that I run each year, and it enables me to get a lot of discontinuing products off my shelves. To make way, of course, for all the gorgeousness that is coming in the NEW catalogue. This year the new catalogue sales period begins on the 2nd July.. so that means that our current catalouges end at the end of June.

How does the retirement party work? Well I pull all my discontinuing stamps, papers, inks, dies and accessories off the shelves.... price them down... and then you come along, have afternoon tea with me, maybe make a project (optional.. but you can if you would like to) and look through the retiring stuff. If you want it you can put your name on it and come 2nd July... you give me the cash, and the products are all yours!

In past years these events have been super successful, and i am sure this will be the case again this year. So I have set aside the following date for this fun event... Sunday 9th June, either 1pm or 3pm.  You can stay for a few minutes, or stay for a few hours. It's an "open house" style of event, so you can come and go at whatever time suits you.  If you haven't been along before then when you RSVP I can give you the address details.  I do need people to RSVP... mainly so that I can cater for the afternoon, and make up the right number of project packs for those that want to make one.

The price? It's free!... I dont charge for the retirement party. It's a chance for me to give back to all my wonderful customers, and offer you the chance at some bargains as well.

To RSVP, just EMAIL ME, and I will pop your name down. Hope to see you there and enjoy a cuppa with you. :-)


No comments: