Monday 17 June 2013

Another New Catalogue Sneak Peek :-) - Wildflower Meadow



So here today is another card made with a stamp set that is about to be released on July 2nd 2013 in our Brand New 2013 - 2014 Catalogue.  I have already made a few cards with this set, including a cute card that I am considering using at my New Catalogue Launch (for details of the launch click HERE - right now there are still places left).

But I have a different card to show you today.  The stamp set is "Wildflower Meadow" and I also used the matching Embossing folder on this one.  I love it when stamps match other stuff - like DSP, or punches, or embossing folders. These ones work so well together, and almost make it look a little 3D :-)  This is a very simple little card, but just using the markers and the embossing folder make it pretty cute.  I stamped it on Vellum, to give it a softer feel.

Hope you enjoy the card.. oh and don't forget our retiring list is still going strong. To see it just click HERE.. there is bound to be something you like... and many items are marked down by 25% - 50%.  Email me your order.. or to have it sent directly to you, you can use our new Online Ordering system. Click HERE for my online store.




No comments: