Friday 28 June 2013

Another Sneak Peek... Mosaic Madness and the New 2013-15 In Color range



So.. here is another little card project using brand new products about to be released NEXT WEEK.  I've used the "Mosaic Madness" stamp set to create the petals of the flower, (with the matching Embossing Folder used for the background) and each petal is done in one of the new In Color range so that you can see how they all look together. Those colours remind me of gelato.. what do you think??  I also used one of the new In-color "Boutique Details" embellishments as my flower centre.  The sentiment is from the new "Hello, Lovely" stamp set, which of course matches the Decorative Label punch.

This was a quick and easy card to put together.... gotta love that :-)

Dont forget that we only have 3 days left to get the retiring products from this year's catalogues.. both the Autumn catalogue as well as the 2012-13 annual catalogue are ending!!!1 Check out the list HERE or go to my Online Store to view it and order directly from there... many items are discounted, so don't miss out.  The brand new 2013-14 catalogue will be available from the 2nd July 2013... as well as all the products within! To order yourself a catalogue just contact me by clicking HERE.

And lastly, I do still have a couple of Catalogue Launch spots left. You will receive a new catalogue when you attend (earlier if I can get it to you) as well as make 3 projects on the night. Supper and prizes are included on the night as well, not to mention some special deals for attendees. The launch will be held at 7.30pm Friday 5th July, at Narara on the Central Coast. For more details please contact me...... it should be a great night!


No comments: