Saturday 8 June 2013

Tomorrow is the Day....



.....to grab yourself a bargain! I am pulling all my discontinuing Stamps, Papers, Tools and accessories off the shelves, marking them down, and letting you guys go through them over a culpa and a chat.  At this point you will just be putting your name against the ones that you want, and then when they officially retire at the beginning of July, you can come pick them up, and give me the cash.

This is also a way of giving back to my customers.... I put on Afternoon tea, you guys get some great specials, and there is no charge to attend. I will also have a "Make and Take" prepared for anyone that wants to make a little project too. It helps everyone.. you get the specials, and I get extra room on my shelves for all the great products that are coming up in July in our gorgeous Brand New Catalogue :-)

So come along tomorrow Sunday June 9th @ 1pm or 3pm (2 times so that there is plenty of room for everyone) and see what you can find. You will find me located at Narara on the Central Coast.  Please RSVP to lindastamps@bigpond.com (or click HERE) so that i can make sure that there is plenty of bikkies for everyone.  Its open to anyone who loves their Papercraft.. so tell your friends too.

See you there.

Linda

ps.. what's being retired on today's card?  Lots!  The following items on this card will be no longer available after the end of this month...

  • Elements of Style stamp set
  • Pop-up posies Designer Kit
  • Distressed Dots Background Stamp
  • First Edition DSP
  • Regal Rose Ink
To see the full Retirement List for 2013 click HERE and choose the "Retirement Products" option.  You can place orders directly on my Online Store or by EMAILING me. 

No comments: