Tuesday 2 July 2013

It's out TODAY! Our awesome new 2013-14 Stampin'Up Catalogue!



Here it is! If you havent got yours yet, there are a few different ways to get your hands on one.

1. Ask me! New catalogues are $5 each (or $10 if you need it posted to you) or you can get one for free by...

2. Hosting a new product party.  Get lots of freebies and play with new products in your own home. Email me to book, but I am completely full until August, so book soon! (You get that catalogue now though)

3. Come to a product launch.  I have 2 spots left in this Friday night's launch (Friday 5th July @ 7.30pm)  Or ... if you prefer to come during the day I am right now announcing a second launch. Thursday July 11th @ 11am. I hope you can join us.. EMAIL ME to book your spot for either launch.

4. Place an order over $150 and you also get a free catty.

5. If you cant wait for a new catalogue in your hands... click on the pic above for the online version.

I hope to see you soon!!!

Enjoy xx

No comments: