Monday 26 August 2013

It's almost Spring! Six-sided sampler and hexagons in Spring colours!



Last night before bed I made this cute little card for an upcoming workshop.  I used the new "Six sided Sampler" together with the matching Hexagon punch, and the colours are also new Incolors.. "Strawberry Slush" (Dont you just love that name!) and "Coastal Cabana". These colours remind me of Spring. :-) If you would like a workshop to make this one... just EMAIL ME.. Im almost full for September, but there are still a few spots left for October.  The other option at this time of year of course is a Christmas-themed workshop... so just let me know if this sounds like you for an afternoon (or evening) of fun! I conduct workshops anywhere in the Sydney, Newcastle and Central Coast areas.

3 comments:

Cardsbysez said...

hi i love this card i just ordered this stamp from my sister your site is great ! beautiful cards

Cardsbysez said...

beautiful blog and cards I love this card I just ordered this stamp off my sister, linda very nice and happy

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hi Sarah.. thank you so much for your kind words.. Glad you like the set! You'll love playing with it when it arrives. :-)