Saturday 3 August 2013

MDS Training Day in Sydney - registrations close THIS MONDAY 5th August.



Don't miss out on this awesome event to be held in Sydney on Saturday 10th August.  Stampin'Up as a company run truly wonderful events... and they don't do them very often either! For a cost of only $35 you will receive a wonderful morning of training... and if you don't already have it, the cost of the digital software, My Digital Studio (MDS) is also included! So as the software by itself would normally retail for $24.95, this means you are getting the training for only $10! Its totally a bargain... and a great day out on top of that.

I am taking one of my lovely customers in my car with me from the Central Coast to Sydney... does anyone else want to join us?  The training starts at 9am, so we are planning on being in the city a little earlier than that. It will conclude at 1pm.. so you could spend the day down there or return with me in my car to the coast.

The MDS tour is available to customers AND demonstrators alike. If you are a demonstrator please make sure you take advantage of this fabulous training opportunity. MDS can be a big part of our businesses in the future so its important to get in now and learn as much as we can about this awesome software. It's an exciting opportunity.

Here are a few more details...


MAKE A STATEMENT DIGITAL TOUR

MelbourneSaturday, 3 August
SydneySaturday, 10 August
BrisbaneSaturday, 17 August
PerthSaturday, 24 August
Bring out the digital designer in you and discover My Digital Studio-an intuitive digital design software featuring Stampin' Up!'s exclusive artwork, colours and templates! 
Learn how My Digital Studio can fit in with your life and your style to help you become your own digital designer-creating cards, invitations, photobooks, party décor, recipe books, home décor, calendars and more! Being creative couldn't be easier!
Discover a range of inspirational projects, ideas and techniques through project displays and engaging presentations. Just bring your laptop and digital images and follow along in our classes to create your own designer photobook-capturing your own cherished memories! You'll go home with several complete pages-which you can then print, e-mail or upload to the Internet. Classes are designed for beginners, to provide you with a basic understanding of My Digital Studio software.



Please email me or contact me by phone on 0412 375 552 if you would like to attend or have further questions. I still have room in my car for a couple more but don't delay. Of course you are welcome to get yourself to Sydney (or any of the other capital cities where it is being offered) in any way you choose. I hope to hear from you soon. 

No comments: