Friday 13 September 2013

Do these look familiar? My US convention swaps revamped :-)


Do these look familar?  You might remember my swap cards from the US Convention back in July.  They were bright yellow and black. I decided to go with the same design for my August workshop cards when I got home.. but I changed the colour scheme to be our new Incolor range, and I added a paper doily to the background. So what do you think? I think they came up pretty :-) And I got to show off that beautiful Core'dinations cardstock and the Modern Medley patterned paper too.

Here are the original cards if you wanted to see the swap cards again:


2 comments:

Terstamper said...

Ooo those are so beautiful! I like how you added to the card from your previous one in July. What stamp set is the little flower on the doily from?

Ter ;)

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Hello Ter.. thanks for your comment! The stamp on the doily is another of the stamps from the Flowering Flourishes set.. the middle sized stamp. Cute isnt it? :-)