Wednesday 25 September 2013

Festive Flurry Decoration


One of the things that my customers are loving from the new 2013 Holiday Catalogue are the Festive Flurry snowflakes.  On Saturday night at one of my launch events we decorated these cute little gift bags.. these decorations are hanging from the bag handle, and I thought they turned out beautifully. What do you think?  The colours are Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and white, and I used the silver foil ($6.95) from the new catalogue, as well as the Winter Frost Speciality paper (the stripy stuff at the back - $21.95).  And right there in the middle is one of the new Frosted Finishes Embellishments ($11.95)... how gorgeous are these little embellishments?? Love them! And they look soooo much better in real life than in the photos!

If you would like to have your own copy of this year's Holiday catalogue, please contact me and I will post one out to you.  Or to place an order you can either email me or use the "SHOP NOW" button on this page. Ordering online is easy... and your order can be delivered directly to you, anywhere in Australia, for a small postage fee.

No comments: