Thursday 19 September 2013

Festive Flurry Scrapbook Page



This week I was excited to head up to Port Stephens to spend some creative time with a lovely group of ladies.  They are scrapbookers and I head up there every couple of months to teach them how to create a Scrapbook page and show off new products and techniques. I really enjoyed making the page for this class, and thought you might like to see it too.

I've used the "Festive Flurry" stamp set and matching framelits (Again!) as well as some silver glimmer paper, Winter Frost patterned paper and that gorgeous Silver Ribbon from our new Holiday catalogue.

Speaking of which... I have only a couple of spots left now for Saturday night's launch... so if you would like to come please contact me as soon as you can as I expect to be full on the night.  There is the choice of the evening launch or a daytime launch....Here are the details:

Saturday 21st September 2013 @ 7.30pm - at Narara Valley Baptist Church Hall, 127 Narara Valley Drive, Narara
OR
Wednesday 25th September @ 11am at my house.. address details given when you book your spot. 


There will be prizes, supper and lots of creating! Cost is $15, and you will go home with three projects. Come and join us!


Contact me to book your spot! 

Here is the scrapbook page I made with the girls this week..... I'm planning on adding a photo when I find the one i am looking for... anyone else have that problem?





No comments: