Tuesday 17 September 2013

Simply Created Accessory Kit for cards and more...



So I opened up my new Simply Created Accessory kit today.. I wanted to see what you get in it, and what you can do with it. Although it is really designed to work with the Simply Created Banners, it works for other projects too. Like this card I made (above).  So simple to do, and quick!  And how nice is that Coastal Cabana ribbon that you get in the pack??

So I made you a little video to show you some of the cool things you can do with it.. hope you like it :-)

Oh.. and if you would like to order anything you see either here or in our current catalogues, click over on to the "Shop Now" button, and have your credit card details handy. Products are shipped to anywhere in Australia for a reasonable postage charge.

Enjoy the video :-)


No comments: