Monday 23 September 2013

Updated Class Schedule for October and November



I've got lots coming up over the next couple of months... I've updated my class schedule up to early November.. there will be more to come. If you are ever looking for my schedule it updates over on the right hand sidebar of my blog, but I also do the occasional post to let you know.. like the one today :-)

To book into classes you can either message me on my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE or you can CONTACT ME via email.  Also visit my Facebook Page and choose "Like" to see more updates and pictures of what is happening in my business.



CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACKS


So... come along and get stuck into your Christmas Cards for this year. You will go home with 6 hand-made cards (3 each of 2 different designs). The cost is $20 and all materials and refreshments are provided. Book in early to reserve your spot as these classes fill quickly.
Dates are
Tuesday 8th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 9th October @ 11am
or
Tuesday 5th November @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 6th November @ 11am



October Technique Classes
Shaker Frames!


Come along and learn how to use our awesome Shaker Frames, and go home with 3 cool creations. You will also receive a pack of Shaker Frames (valued at $8.95)
when you attend the class - the cost of these in included in the class. Cost is $25 and includes all materials and refreshments.
Dates are:
Tuesday 15th October @ 7.30pm
OR
Wednesday 16th October @ 11am



Holiday Catalogue Launch!

Come along and not only see what's new but play with it! You'll go home with 3 awesome projects, new ideas, prizes, supper and having had an awesome time. Cost is $15 and includes your catalogue, prizes for all, lunch and all materials.

Wednesday 25th September @ 11am at Narara, NSW... address given when you book in.
Cost is $15 and prepayment where possible is required to hold your spot. Numbers are limited to 8 people for this event, so book early!
I would love to see you there!


October Project Class

Simply Created Banner!
Come along and make your own Christmas banner for the Holiday season. These are truly beautiful banners for your home, classroom, office.. anywhere that you would like to spread a little holiday cheer. You can attend the class and receive your materials to make the banner for a cost of $30. Or if you choose to buy your own full Banner kit (retail price $34.95) and the class is $40. Please let me know when you book as to whether you wish me to order a full kit for you.
Tuesday 29th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 30th October @ 11am
Really looking forward to making these with you... FUN!





I also have 1 daytime stamp club running that is 1 member short. Please contact me if you would like to be part of a group of ladies that meets bi-monthly to work on exciting new projects together.



Contact me to book your spot soon! Beginning and experienced crafters all welcome! 

No comments: