Thursday 3 October 2013

Happy Birthday Banner for our Birthday girl :-)



Today is a special day in our house.. I have an 11 year old and she is way excited to be celebrating her birthday today!  Last night I sat down to make her a quick Birthday banner with the new Simply Created  Build a Banner kit.  The templates make this a really easy project... I learned a few things about what not to do as well!  But she is happy with it, and I loved hanging it up for her so she could see it when she got up this morning. :-)

You'll have to let me know what you think!



Dont forget that I am running a Banner class at the end of October.. although the one we are making in class will be a Christmas-themed banner instead. But I am looking forward to it! Here are the details if you would like to come:



Tuesday 29th October @ 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 30th October @ 11am


 You can attend the class and receive your materials to make the banner for a cost of $30. Or if you choose to buy your own full Banner kit (retail price $34.95) and the class is $40. Please let me know when you book as to whether you wish me to order a full kit for you. Due to this project requiring more product and space than usual, I have smaller numbers of spots available for this class.  The day class only has a couple spots left. CONTACT ME if you would like to reserve your spot. 




1 comment:

Stark Lee said...

I followed your article to make a happy birthday banner for my nephew and it came out great! Thank you so much for the detailed instruction.https://esmartprints.com/product-category/event-banners-and-signs/birthday-banners/