Tuesday 8 October 2013

This week's Video: How to decorate the Mini Muslin Bags

A couple of weeks ago I showed you this Mini Muslin Bag that I decorated... today you can see the video of how I did it.  This week's video shows you how to make perfect dots on your project, and one of many different ways you could decorate your bags.  Awesome for little gifts, I am looking forward to giving away some of these some Christmas time :-)

f




To see more, subscribe to my Video Channel. And dont forget our AWESOME specials this month.. you can Join Stampin'Up as a Demonstrator for only $25. And hosting a party this month gets you an extra $25 in free product ($400 minimum workshop).  Contact me for any further information about these deals or anything else Stampin'Up related.

I hope you enjoy this week's video and I'll be back with more soon.

Linda xx

No comments: