Saturday 30 November 2013

Another simple Thinlits card



This time I've made another Christmas card with my Circle Thinlits die (rrp $55.95)... its actually no more difficult to make one of these than a regular card.  I used Naturals Ivory paper ($12.95 for 40 A4 sheets), and then added some DSP from the Season of Style paper stack ($11.95 for a pad of 40 sheets).  The ink is Cherry Cobbler ($9.95) and I stamped an image from the Christmas Collectibles stamp set ($37.95 for wood, or $29.95 for clear), before punching the image out with the matching punch ($27.95).  The Champagne glimmer paper ($6.95 for a pack of 2 12"x12" sheets) is behind the main image on the front, cut with the 2.5" circle punch ($29.95).

This card is actually one we are making at this week's Stamp-a-Stack.  I had planned that this would be the last SAS of 2013... although a couple of people have asked that I run another one... if there is enough interest I will do that, so let me know.

Dont forget if you want to make any purchases you can do that right here by clicking on the "Shop Now" button.  Items are shipped straight to you wherever you may live in Australia for a low postage charge.

I hope you are having an awesome weekend whatever you are up to. Dont forget to like my Facebook business page - here is the link if you want to see what else I am up to :-)... just paste it into your browser.
https://www.facebook.com/lindastampsnstuff


No comments: