Friday 1 November 2013

Getting ready for the show



So this week I know I've been a little light-on with my posts... thats mainly because I have had my hands full helping to prepare for the Penrith Craft Festival.  This annual show is on at Penrith Panthers this coming weekend - from the 1st November until the 3rd.  So if you find yourself with a spare moment over the next few days, please come out and say hello!

I thought you might like a few photos from when we were setting up today...  The gorgeous framed chalkboard above is the work of Louise Sharp. The banner on the frame is made with MDS... how good does that look? You might recognise elements of this design from our current catalogue cover. I think Louise did an awesome job!  And she made these pinwheels too:


This year out theme is a Garden birthday party.. we are going with this theme because it fits with Stampin'Up's 25th anniversary.  They've been celebrating all year... so I think its appropriate that we do too :-)


These are some of the paper roses in our birthday garden. 

Come along and visit us at the Craft show! 

No comments: