Monday 25 November 2013

Off the grid with our Magnificent Maple



You might have noticed that I have been playing with our Magnificent Maple stamp a bit lately. Some stamps are just really easy to use.. and this is one of them. You can use lots of different techniques with it too. But I've gone for pretty simple here... just inked it up in Tangerine Tango, and then rolled the edges of the stamp with the darker colour (Old Olive). (Thats the "rock and roll" technique if you haven't heard of it before).

Then I inked up my "Off the Grid" stamp and stamped it in Gold pigment ink (I could also have used Versamark ink) and then heat-embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. The splatter of gold in the background is made with one of the stamps from the "Gorgeous Grunge" set.

Dont forget if you ever need to make any ink or paper purchases you can get them right here on my blog by choosing the "Shop Now" option.  Orders are sent directly to you.. no matter where in Australia you might be.  Stampin'Up Australia keep us supplied with lots of beautiful (and co-ordinating) papercrafting tools and products... I love what they have to offer!

I hope you enjoyed today's little card xx


No comments: