Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ooooh.. I won a prize!



Don't you just love to get happy news?  This week I had a phone call from Clare at Stampin'Up Australia's head office... to tell me that the card I submitted for World Card Making day last month had won a prize! Yes, I know there were quite a few other winners, but hey, I WON A PRIZE!!!!

What prize did I win?  Well it was a pack of Christmas Washi Tape ("Season of Style") and one of our new Rotary Stamps ("Naughty and nice This and That"). Not bad for a nice evening in designing pretty cards.

I've posted this card on my blog before, but thought I would post it again in case you missed it. Truly such a simple card, but I find quite often that those are the ones that get the most attention.  The pop of red doesn't hurt either.... I wonder if thats what did it?  And the silver embossing against the black is quite dramatic.

Back soon... to post my weekly video for you.....

No comments: