Monday 16 December 2013

Clipboard Gifts for Christmas



How cute is this little clipboard gift?!  This is one of the projects from my annual Christmas Gift class that was held last weekend... probably my favourite project of the 4 we made.  I covered the plain clipboard with some of the DSP from our "Sweater Weather" collection (available in our current Holiday catalogue for $18.95)... added cardstock in Crumb Cake and Soft Suede as well as some Burlap Ribbon tied around the top. The stamped sentiment is from the "Chalk Talk" set.  The numbers are die cut with the Big Shot from Soft Suede Cardstock. I tied Seam Binding ribbon around the pencil.  Such a simple project.. but it would make a lovely gift.

Easy to make your own - I am thinking I might make this up for this week's video?  Stay tuned....



No comments: