Monday 30 December 2013

One-Day-Sale.... My little Adhesive Special



So my kids and I had an amusing conversation in the car yesterday about how today is "New Year's Eve Eve".  Well if its the day BEFORE New Year's Eve... then that's what it must be. And to celebrate this momentous occasion... I am offering my customers a little one-day-only special...A BUY-3-AND-GET-ONE-FREE special on adhesive. I know this is the time of year when most people stock up on their adhesive and other basics, so I thought that my awesome customers deserve a little incentive.

You can choose any adhesives from page 174 and 175 of the Annual Catalogue... buy any 3 adhesives of your choice, and get the fourth one free. The only condition is that the free one needs to be the same or a lesser value than the other 3 adhesives. I had a couple of ladies ask me over the Christmas break whether I had any snail on order... well here is their chance to get some and it will save you a little on your stocking up of Adhesive.

Please note this is a little thank you special for my customers - it is not available as a special from Stampin'Up directly. And it is only available TODAY, 30th December 2013.  To order you need to get in touch with me before 9pm today (EDST).  You can click HERE to send me an email, or you can call me, or you can contact me via my Facebook Business Page.

Today's card is another Sale-A-Bration Sneak peek... I hope you enjoy it.


No comments: