Tuesday 31 December 2013

Playing with Scraps


This card came together in just a few minutes... I had been chopping up my Sweetheart Treat Bags to use as background paper (as you do) and decided that punching a few circles from the scraps might be a good idea. I did a bit of background stamping and played with the arrangement of the circles until I was happy with it, added the banner from the Sweetheart Treat Bags kit, and a sentiment. And it was done. Quick and simple.

The background stamps are "Field Flowers" (the Sentiment), "Happy Day" (the Flower Motif) and Gorgeous Grunge (the stripes and splatters). The silver is our Silver Glimmer Paper. The colours are Pool Party and Real Red.

Sometimes quick and easy is all you need.

In case I don't get back here today.... a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers and friends. I hope that 2014 is an awesome year for you all. xxx See you NEXT YEAR!


No comments: