Thursday 23 January 2014

Fancy Flowers and Beautiful Blooms..



Want to make your own gorgeous flowers?  I am running a class next Wednesday (29th January 2014) to show you just some of the many different ways to make flowers. You will make little ones, big ones and we will be using a variety of mediums to do it too. The ones you see my daughter holding in the pictures on this page are just some of them... these are actually the ones I made last year for the Penrith Craft show, and I've been asked how I made them... so this class idea was born :-)  We also have a brand new BigShot die coming out that makes beautiful flowers, and I busting to show you how to use it!

The cost of this class is $25, and will be on at 11am on Wednesday.  So if you have a free day, or have perhaps finally got those kiddies back to school... come along and have some fun. All materials and refreshments are provided.

To book your spot, contact me by clicking HERE.



No comments: