Thursday 9 January 2014

Fresh Prints from the new Stampin'Up Occasions Catalogue 2014 - sneak peek :-)


If you've been reading here over the past few posts you would have read about my excitement yesterday when my GREAT BIG BOX OF BRAND NEW PRODUCTS arrived :-) Yep, Im just a little bit excited... nothing like new products arriving to spark your creativity!  I got lots of things in my Big Brown Box (otherwise known as BBB), and I am going to have a wonderful time over the coming weeks showing as many of them as I can to you.  

Starting with this one today... I LOVE these colours together! So fresh1 Which is probably why they named this paper the "Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack".  You cant buy it until the release of the Occasions catalogue on the 28th January, but pop it on your wish list if you love bright, fresh colours. As with other Paper stack pads that we have had on offer, this one will be only $11.95 for a pad of 48 sheets in card size.. there are loads of different pattern designs in there, so I think it is excellent value for money. I have a feeling I will be going through a lot of these.  The colours are Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Whisper White. 

The "Thank You" on the card is also from a new stamp set - called "Simply Celebrate".  Its actually designed to match one of the kits in the catalogue.  Actually this catalogue has a lot of kits.. which will make it really easy for those starting out to choose what they want. There are card kits, album kits, banner kits and of course bundles to save you money too. 

I cut the banner shapes with some new framelit dies that we have in the new catalogue. I did add a couple of touches from existing products.. the red stitched ribbon, the flourish stamp and the Rhinestone. But I thought it all looked pretty nice together. 

I will have loads more for you soon, and am hoping to get into the studio today to create a new video for you, so stay tuned!

Linda xx

No comments: