Tuesday 28 January 2014

It's Started! Sale-A-Bration 2014 is HERE! And our gorgeous new Occasions catalogue. :-)



I love this time of year! Stampin'Up Australia may have a slightly different schedule to other markets, but the timing of Sale-A-Bration (SAB) and our new Occasions catalogue is perfect for us. You see, school goes back today.. the same day that SAB begins.  For the past 6 or 7 weeks, we have all been enjoying time with the family, the kids home from school and lots of Summer activity.. beaches, ice cream, swimming, cricket, tennis and various other Summer pastimes.

So now its time to knuckle down again... send the kids back to school with a smile (even they are excited to begin another year) and get stuck into my business again. And I am hitting the ground running with lots of classes, parties and clubs planned.  I am working hard to achieve this year's Incentive trip to the Caribbean - qualification finishes at the end of March, and I can see the end goal in sight, so I am not going to give up now!!

So I've been making lots of projects to show you, and have lots scheduled. You can see what's on by viewing the schedule on the right hand side of this blog.. just scroll down a little. To book into any classes or events, please email me by clicking HERE. 

I am so excited to show you what's new.. like the sampler frame I have made for an upcoming class I have planned next week.  You can see it above... Im using the Sale-A-Bration Designer Series paper pack.. which is free with any order of $90 or more.  To see the new catalogues.. click HERE.





No comments: