Sunday 5 January 2014

SAB 2014 Sweet Sorbet Banner


Over the past couple of weeks I have started to show you creations made with this year's Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin'Up.... in particular the "Sweet Sorbet" Designer Series Paper (DSP) which i am quite in love with.  Believe it or not, today's card is made with the same papers... except i have chosen to focus on the Pool Party and Crumb Cake tones, rather than the Crisp Cantelope I have shown you before.  There's a couple of little banner stamps on there too, punched with the new Banner punch, and a new embossing folder forms the background. These will be available as free items during the SAB period too. 

But guess what.. it still works! I love these colours together. I hope you do too... 

If you would like to get your hands on some freebies during Sale-A-Bration then its easy! Between 28th January, and the 31st March you can benefit in lots of ways.... every $90 order you place gets you a free item, and hostess a workshop during this time gets you even more free stuff too. I am currently booking my diary as full as I can... but there are some dates left, so contact me to find out more, or to book your own date. 

Here's a closer view of the card for you:



No comments: