Wednesday 15 January 2014

Super Simple Retro Fresh



You know how it is... you are about to leave for a birthday party or similar, and you have the gift, and right about then you think.... I forgot about the card!  If you had 10 minutes or even less to spend, you'd still have time to make this one! The secret is Washi Tape! I ripped a few strips of Retro Fresh washi tape straight off the roll, and laid it down horizontally. I stamped a sentiment from the new "Perfect Pennants " stamp set, and cut it out with our new Banner framelits. I added a strip of silver glimmer paper, sponged around the edges and THAT'S IT!

All these yummy goodies (the Washi tape, framelits and stamps) are about to be released in our upcoming Occasions catalogue which will start January 28th.  Not to mention free SAB products on that day as well. Want the new catalogues early?  Email me by clicking HERE and I will send them to  you.  Just make sure you contact me so you can be ready when it starts!

Here's a close up of the card for you:



No comments: