Friday 10 January 2014

Upcoming Project Class: SAB 2014 Sampler Frame


I am quite in love with this year's Sale-a-bration (SAB) offerings from Stampin'Up!  How beautiful do these colours work together?

I have a class coming up in a few weeks to make this Sampler Frame (and matching card) - a perfect gift or something lovely for yourself. I wanted a way to show you as many of the new Sale-A-Bration freebies as possible, and it dawned on me that this is a great way to show them off! You get to play with DSP, stamps, punches, embossing folders and more. And for those people curious about what SAB has to offer this year, its a great way to check them out.

The dates I am offering are Tuesday night, 4th February, (7.30pm) or Wednesday 5th February at 11am. The cost to make the frame and card (Frame included) is $30.  I will need to know if you are coming along at least a week before because I need to purchase the frames in advance. It is possible that frame styles may differ slightly, but if so, they will be very similar to this one.

So if you are able to come to classes on the Central Coast, I'd love to have you come along!

To book in for this class, please contact me by clicking HERE. Numbers are limited so you will need to be quick as I have a feeling that this one will book out. (I ran a similar frame class a couple of years ago and it was totally booked out!)

Here is another close up of the frame for you... enjoy :-)


2 comments:

Eveline said...

This looks so good! And indeed a great way to show off the lovely SAB products.
Eveline.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you Eveline! :-)