Tuesday 7 January 2014

Updated Class Schedule January/February 2014



Hello! It's time to put up my upcoming class schedule for the next 6 weeks or so.  With SAB and a new  Stampin'Up catalogue due out at the end of January there is lots to keep us all entertained... and there will be more events (new catalogue launch, for example) announced over the next few weeks.  I run classes on the Central Coast, NSW, so if you are wanting to get involved in a beautiful creative craft on the Coast, give my classes a go!

Here we go:

Team get together -  18th January  - for demonstrators in my team please visit the Inksomniacs group forum for more information

Technique Classes


Fancy Flowers class - come and learn how to make lovely paper flower creations to use on your projects.  We will make several different kinds of flowers that you can use on cards, scrapbook pages, and other 3d items. Refreshments and all materials are provided. Cost is $25

Tuesday 21st January, 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 29th January, 11am

Watercolouring Class - this is a technique that I do as a class periodically.. mainly because it is so popular. Watercolouring on your projects gives you a lovely soft effect, and is so effective. You will make 3 different projects to practice your new skills on (or even if you have done Watercolouring before... come and make something new!) All materials and refreshments provided. Cost is $25.

Tuesday 11th February, 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 12th February, 11am


Project Class

SAB Sampler Frame - we will be making a gorgeous frame to show off the various SAB products on offer this year. I did a similar frame a couple of years ago, and it was one of my most ever popular classes. Although doing a frame is not new, this one will be quite different, and I will be putting up a photo of it for you to see in the next couple of weeks, but I know you are going to love it. All materials and refreshments are provided, and the cost to make the frame is $30.

Tuesday 4th February, 7.30pm
or
Wednesday 5th February, 11am


Stamp Clubs

Wednesday daytime club - January 22nd
Tuesday Evening club - January 28th


New Catalogue Launch - date to be announced. 

I hope to have both an Evening date, and a daytime one.  More details to come. 

(By the way... today's card is part of a challenge I am doing over on my team forum this month. So if you are part of our group, get over there and check it out!)

To book into any of these classes, click HERE and let me know which ones you would like to attend. Class sizes are limited, so dont miss out!




No comments: