Thursday 30 January 2014

Video Tutorial: How to use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch



Im so excited to be able to show you lots of gorgeous products that we have in our new Occasions catalogue that has just been released in the past 2 days.  So many awesome new things to play with!  I made this cute tag last week with a combination of the Scalloped Tag Topper punch and the Spiral Flower die... how cute is it??  Today's video show you how easy it is to use the punch... and I'll be back to show you more new videos over the coming weeks. 

To order your own Tag topper punch or anything else from our new catalogue, use the "SHOP NOW" button right here on my blog. You'll be taken to my online store to check out whats new. Or I can send you a catalogue if you request one... just email your request by clicking HERE.  There is no charge to receive a catalogue of course. 

Enjoy the video!



No comments: