Friday 24 January 2014

Watercolour Wonder Spiral Flower card



Two of my new favourite things from our new Occasions catalogue (being released NEXT WEEK!) are the very beautiful Watercolour wonder Designer series papers, and the new Spiral Flower die. I will be featuring the Spiral Flower die at my Fancy Flowers class next week.  Loving all the different cute types of flowers you can make with it. (If you watch my Facebook business page you will already have seen some of the things I have been making with it...)  If you haven't "liked" my Facebook business page head over there and like it today so you can see the daily updates that I put up there.  You can click HERE to be taken to the page. 

How beautiful are these colours in this gorgeous paper?  The whole pack is just divine and you'll be seeing lots of it over the coming weeks. :-) 

Below is a close up of the flower for you.  Dont forget to book into the Fancy Flowers class if you would like to learn how to use the spiral die.  Enjoy!


No comments: