Tuesday 21 January 2014

Why am I showing you this card???


Yes yes, its another Christmas card, and yes, I know its not Christmas anymore. But the gorgeous "Festive Flurry" stamp set and framelits are in our current Holiday catalogue, and its going to be retiring at the end of this month (January 2014). I want you to make sure you have everything you need out of this one before these items are gone.  There are some lovely things that I think people will be sad they missed out on if they don't make sure.   Like the "Frosted Finishes" embellishments, and the "Winter Frost" speciality papers. And lots of other stuff. Make sure you go through your catalogue!  You can click HERE to see an online version, and you can use the "Shop Now" button on this page to visit the store and see the catalogue. One of the only things I dislike about my job is having to say "No, I am sorry, they are gone" to customers who try to purchase things after they have been discontinued. (And this has happened many many times!)

As a tip.. after the 28th January there will be a slight overlap (a couple of days) when you can order from BOTH the Holiday catalogue AND the new Occasions catalogue AND also qualify for free SAB items! So make the most of this rare opportunity!

Any questions?  Please CONTACT ME.  I am on track to earn the next Grand Vacation this quarter, but only if I work hard - lots of classes and workshops! Every order and workshop will help me get there! So you can expect to see lots of action right here :-)

No comments: