Monday 10 March 2014

Silver Embossed Vellum and Bermuda Bay



So if I had to pick my absolute favourite colour in our current range of colours, it would have to be Bermuda Bay. It's stronger than Pool Party or Coastal Cabana (which I also love) but not as dark as Island Indigo. But on this card I actually got to play with several blues at once, although the main feature is the Bermuda Bay background.  And of course I added ample amounts of silver to really glam it up :-)

How lovely is the current range of embossed vellum? It comes in packs of either silver or gold (I couldn't choose, so ended up getting both!) and you get 3 different designs in a pack. Its in our current Occasions Catalogue, so I am not sure we will have it after this catalogue ends in June. Make sure you get yours before then!

For those of you who don't know, I am getting ever closer to my goal of the Stampin'Up Caribbean cruise in May.. I only have 3 weeks left to qualify... but I am chasing that goal, and I can almost smell the sunscreen. I'll keep you posted as to how I go!

I hope you find time to flex your creative muscles today :-)  Here's a closer look at the card detail:




2 comments:

Rachel Palmieri said...

Have to let you know - that's a very pretty tag. I too love those colours Linda.

Rachel Palmieri said...

Have to let you know - that's a very pretty tag. I too love those colours Linda.