Tuesday 18 March 2014

Upcoming class: Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath



Who wants to make this gorgeous wreath with me??

Next week I have a class scheduled to make this awesome "Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath".. the kit is available in our current Occasions Catalogue (133333 rrp $29.95) but I thought it might be fun to get together as a group and make them together. I still have spots left at the moment.. so if you have a free day on Wednesday 26th March, come along to class and make one with me. All materials are provided including adhesive and full instructions are given. I think the flowers are so cute its worth coming along just to learn how to make them.  And if you wish to stay for lunch.. thats provided too :-)  The class begins at 11am.

Cost of this class is $40 which includes your wreath kit. However I need to make sure that I have enough kits for everyone, so you will need to book your spot in the next couple of days or the supplies wont arrive in time. To book in, click HERE to email me.  Numbers are limited for this class, so don't muck about :-)  My classes are held on the Central Coast, and we use Stampin'Up products to create amazing things!

Thanks to Ellen who is one of my team members.... she created this particular wreath as I am waiting for mine to arrive.  But we will be making ours pretty much the same as this.

Here's a close up for you of what you will make:


No comments: