Friday 18 April 2014

Natural Compositions Speciality Paper meets my Brayer


It is Good Friday here in Australia.... so I am taking this moment to wish you all a very Happy Easter.  I hope it is a time to reflect on how blessed we are, and celebrate the real meaning of Easter. :-)

I have a simple card for you today... I used the Chalk Talk framelits to cut a piece of Natural Compositions Speciality paper... how beautiful are these embossed papers? I then brayered over the design with Soft Suede ink on my brayer, and then rubbed it clean with a cloth.  It came up beautifully.  The flowers were also simple. The vellum flower is stamped with the "Flower Shop" stamp set, and then I punched a small circle in Gold Foil paper and attached it with Dimensionals. The smaller flower is from the Petite Petals stamp and matching punch (these are sold as a bundle for only $34.75 for clear mount, or $39.75 for wood mount).  I added an adhesive pearl to the centre of the flower. The "Thank you" sentiment is from the itty Bitty Banners stamp set, and I added a little Gold twine to the top of the framelit shape. The background is embossed with the "Perfect Polka Dots" embossing folder.




All these products are available in my ONLINE STORE! Just click HERE to visit the store to have the items you want delivered to you personally, anywhere in Australia.

I hope you have a great Easter break and look forward to sharing more with you soon :-)

No comments: