Saturday 26 April 2014

Retro Fresh Scrapbook Layout





I currently run two bi-monthly Scrapbooking clubs.. and these will both meet in the month of May. So given that the Stampin'Up Grand Vacation is coming up, I have prepared next month's club layout early, so that I wont need to think about it when we get back.

I like this design.. its simple, with just a couple of small techniques in putting it together.  I love the Retro Fresh colour palette, and thought it would be perfect for this sketch.  The flowers are punched from the Embossed Vellum in our current Occasions catalogue. I got this idea from the awesome Angela Sargeant who featured this technique on her blog a couple of weeks ago. Thank you Angela!

I hope you enjoy it too!

(By the way if you are interested in joining the Scrapbooking club.. I have ONE SPOT LEFT in the Tuesday evening group. This club runs only every second month, and your committment over the course of 2014 is to spend $50 on Stampin'Up products with me every second month.  So that's pretty easy... and then you get to make a Scrapbook creation with me every second month too. These clubs are held on the Central Coast of NSW... EMAIL ME if you would like further information.

Here is the full layout for you:


Here's what i used:


No comments: