Friday 20 June 2014

Acetate Butterfly Card



Yesterday I did some designing… its for a couple of upcoming workshops so I wanted to create something using some of the retiring items since they will only be available for another 10 days.  I was also aware that a couple of the ladies in my groups have expressed a distaste for a couple of colours. One lady was hoping I would avoid blue.. not because she doesn't like it, but because i use it too often lol. (Really? I hadn't noticed lol)  Another isn't a fan of pink. So I went with a totally different colour scheme… and this card is the result. Of course… it looks better IRL :-)

The items retiring on this card are:

Quatrefancy DSP (includes the Acetate sheets)
Beautiful Wings Bigz die
2013-2015 Incolor Designer Paper Stack
Field Flowers Stamp set (the sentiment)
Incolor Embellishments
Delicate Lace Tape

Of course the other items are continuing into the new catalogue… (Don't forget that if you want to order any retiring items before they are no longer available, then your best bet is to visit the Online Store.. just click the 'Shop Now' button to see the specials)  There are also some great weekly deals and Clearance rack items.

I was pretty happy with the result when I created this one (although I did go through a few attempts that I wasn't quite as happy with).  And i hope those peeps coming to my workshops will like it too :-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed making this card, thank you.Elaine