Sunday 29 June 2014

Something new from our Catalogue - Bloom with Hope



LOVE this new set in the brand new catalogue - its called "Bloom with Hope" and its a new Hostess set.  I am looking forward to using it for lots of different techniques as its the kids of set that will work well.  I can see it embossed, watercoloured, simply stamped, masked.. in fact it is very versatile. So as a demonstrator I had an opportunity to get it early (it was free for me.. yippee!) and have a play.

Today I did something simple but subtle with it. I stamped it in Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake card stock, masking some of the stamps as I stamped more over the top. Then I used a blender pen with some Whisper White Craft Ink to lightly fill in some of the petals, and added a little Pear Pizzaz ink to some of the leaves. The sentiment is from the same set. I love that this is simple but so effective!

Have you booked into my launch events next weekend yet? I now am full for the Sunday afternoon event, but still have spaces at the Saturday evening event (5th July) so please click HERE to email me and book your spot. Its only $15 to attend and you will go home with 3 completed projects and of course a new catalogue. There will be prizes for everyone, and supper too. Its a great night!

So I hope to see you there.. or at a class or workshop soon!  Here's another shot of today's card for you:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful elegant card.

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Thank you Carolyn!!!

Pam L said...

Very pretty!

estherdegelauu@gmail.com said...

I think your Card is beautiful. I have the set and I love it! Thanks for Sharing!