Thursday 19 June 2014

This year's New Incolors for 2014-2016 … want to have a sneaky peek at them??



Yes, Yes.. I know this makes two posts in one day! But Im a bit excited :-)

So the new catalogue is out at the beginning of July, and as with every year, there is much discussion and excitement created by the new Incolor range to be released with the catalogue. I got to see this year's colours for the first time at Convention, and my honest opinion was a bit reserved… I wasn't as taken with them as the previous ones, and wondered what I would make of them.

That was about a month ago, and now of course I have a set of my own. I've had a bit of a play. And guess what! Yep.. thats right… I've decided that I LOVE THEM. And then I have to remind myself that I do this almost every year….I start out not too sure.. and then I get to spend time with them and realise that they're not so bad after all. A bit more time and i am in LOVE. It's a bit like a good relationship actually lol.

So my pre-order goodies arrived at the beginning of this week (one of the perks of being a demo is getting some products FIRST!) and I've made some time this week to have a play with them. One of the sets I got for free was the "Work of Art" stamp set. To me, its a similar type of stamp set to Gorgeous Grunge. Not because the stamps are similar, but its great for creating an abstract look, and in particular for backgrounds. It's also great for showing off colour combinations, and thats what I used it for here.  I've stamped all 5 Incolors on this card (and the bookmark), but some i have stamped full-strength, and others were stamped off first (2nd generation stamping).  I love all the colour effects you can get, and how nice do they look altogether??

I think you are going to see a lot of these colours over the next couple of years. They will be current until the end of June 2016.

You'll have to let me know what you think!

Linda

No comments: